What Fillers are Used to Treat Volume Loss Under the Eyes?

When it comes to treating volume loss under the eyes, hyaluronic acid fillers are the most popular choice. Hyaluronic acid fillers, such as Restylane and Juvederm, provide a natural-looking result that is easy to smooth and less likely to clump together. These injectable treatments can be used to restore volume and reduce the appearance of bags under the eyes. In general, dermatologists prefer to use soft tissue fillers such as Restylane or Juvederm for this area, as long as the bags aren't too prominent.

The results of hyaluronic acid fillers are not permanent, but they do provide a shorter result than other types of fillers. When considering under-eye fillers, it's important to consult with a qualified professional who can assess your individual needs and recommend the best treatment for you. They will be able to advise you on the type of filler that will provide the most natural-looking result and help you achieve your desired outcome.

Michelle Deisch
Michelle Deisch

Incurable music expert. Total music maven. Devoted food junkie. Wannabe pop culture junkie. Professional internet scholar.

Leave Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *